Inspection: Normally Day of Sale.
Sale Day: Auctioneers that are licensed Real Estate Brokers and Affiliate Brokers are on site to assist bidders. You don’t have to worry about scratching your nose and buying a house.
- Buyers need to have made financial arrangements prior to sale.
- High Bidder is required to pay 15% NON-REFUNDABLE Earnest Money Immediately following sale. Check accepted will be certified by Noon the day after sale.
- Buyer enters into contract with seller.
- Closing to take place normally within 2 week to 30 days from sale.
- Seller provides good Deed and Title Insurance.
Inspection: Day of Sale.
Sale Day: Drivers License Required for Bidding Number.
- Auctioneers, bookkeepers, cashiers on site to answer your questions.
- Buyer is responsible for paying for and securing items bought under their number.
- Pay before you leave sale. Visa, MasterCard, Discover accepted.
- Don’t be coy about bidding the Auctioneer might miss your bid. Get in there and let them know your bidding.
- Removals of Items after you pay. Arrangements usually can be made for large items or business liquidations.